Almost half-way through this #30DaysSocial experiment, and here are a few things I’ve already learned.
- It’s easiest to prep my messages for these in advance. I write a bunch at once and save them in a document to cut and paste later!
- So far, the best time to post for me is between 8-9am in the morning. If I post after 10am, my #engagement drops dramatically.
- Posts earlier in the week seem to do better than later in the week.
- Searching by #30DS is a great way to look for inspiration for posts! You guys are all so interesting!
- It’s been far too long since I’ve written FOR FUN. And yes, this has actually been a fun experience!