Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview! (And be sure to check out my monthly newsletter where I will feature interview questions each month!)
1. When did you first interested in the financial industry?
2. What are your primary responsibilities as a research associate for your company?
3. What experience helps you to be prepared and qualified for this research-associate position?
4. What special licenses do you have that are helpful as a research associate?
5. What’s been your greatest challenge in your current research-associate position?
Source: Adams Job Interview Almanac, Second Edition