Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview! (And be sure to check out my monthly newsletter where I will feature interview questions each month!)
Questions about the job
1. Tell me about the nature of the work I would be doing most.
2. What kinds of peripheral tasks would likely take the balance of the time?
3. What types of projects would I be involved with?
4. What is the management style of the person who would be my supervisor?
5. How often will I be expected to travel?
Source: Nail the Job Interview! 101 dynamite answers to interview questions, Caryl & Ron Krannich, Ph.Ds