Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview! (And be sure to check out my monthly newsletter where I will feature interview questions each month!
1. Drawing on your experiences, what techniques have you used to encourage teamwork between departments that rely on each other to achieve an objective? If you don’t have an experience on which to draw, what techniques might you attempt to apply?
2. Give examples of your interpersonal and communications skills and abilities to network and partner with other departments, Government agencies, and industry companies. How do you measure the results of that effort?
3. Is there anything else that we did not cover and you wish to share? Any questions?
4. Why do you believe you are the most qualified person for this position? What is it about this job that appeals to you?
5. Is there anything else that we did not cover and you wish to share? Any questions?