Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview! (And be sure to check out my monthly newsletter where I will feature interview questions each month!
1. What appealed to you in the vacancy notice and prompted you to apply for this position?
2. How did you prepare for this interview?
3. Can you describe a situation where you took action to lead a multi-disciplined team toward a specific objective? What was the biggest challenge about this situation?
4. What kinds of project planning or management did you do in your previous work experience?
5. Provide us examples of how you have utilized your organizational skills and/or met critical deadlines in your previous position?