Favorite Interview Questions Friday! Each Friday I will bring you a few questions to review and practice as you get ready for your next interview! (And be sure to check out my monthly newsletter where I will feature interview questions each month!
1. Provide an example of how you dealt with a difficult employee or conflict situation? What was the result?
2. What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
3. What do you look for in a job?
4. Talk about a situation in which you had to abruptly change the direction/focus of your unit’s priorities or responsibilities by circumstances of beyond your control. What did you do to affect the shift and what was the result?
5. Tell us about a risky professional decision you have made.